Download Adhesives Product Catalogue Here
Spyder bond wood adhesives grades are excellent to bond wooden material with each other and or with different materials. Furniture production lines would be more productive and profitable with fast setting adhesives. Our wood range of adhesive are developed with latest technology to provide faster bonding which will increase the speed of manufacturing, reduce costs and increase strength and performance of your finished products. Our wood adhesives have very little odour, safer and environment friendly.
Area of application:
- Used for bonding Wood/Veneers/MDF/HDF/Laminates/Particle Board and general purpose applications for both Hot and Cold press applications.
- Used in furniture assembly line like making cabinets, windows, doors, furniture and finger joint applications.
Contact adhesives provide a major benefit with fast downline processing with immediate strength. This are generally available in liquid form and are quite viscous to make it easier for them to get dry. Contact adhesive are more spreadable when compared to other white solid glue, which makes them to cover all the areas where adhesion is required. A more through coating of contact adhesive will ensure more strength and the same time increase the life of the product.
Area of Applications:
- Wood working & decorative laminates,
- Footwear & Foam
- Furniture manufacturing, Automotive, Leather, Metals
- PVC piping and sheeting, rubber etc.
Spyder Bond Adhesives come with excellent adhesion with easy of application and comes with low viscosity which is very easy to spray and avoid any unnecessary blockages in the sprayer.
Features of our Sprayable Contact Adhesives:
- Easy to spray
- Higher coverage
- High heat resistance
- Phenomenal Bonding
- Cost effective
- Bond most materials
Applications of HMA (Hot Melt Adhesives):
- Paper & packaging
- Automotive and many more
Benefits of using Hot Melt Adhesives:
- Ease of application
- Long Shelf Life
- Low Cost
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Support high-speed manufacturing.